Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
FUHAI LIU1, BO FANG2,* , JING FAN3, XUETAO CHENG3, ZHIGANG YAN4, HAIYONG GAN5, YINGWEI HE5, HAO YU6, CHENXIA LI6, XUFENG JING6,7,* , ZHI HONG7
- Special Equipment College,Hangzhou Vocational & Technical College, Hangzhou 310018, China
- College of Metrology & Measurement Engineering, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
- Chang Qing Oil Field Branch Company, Technical monitoring center, Xi’an, ShanXi, China
- Hangzhou Dahua Apparatus Manutacture Co., Ltd., China
- National Institute of Metrology, Beijing, China
- Institute of Optoelectronic Technology, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
- Centre for THz Research, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
We propose a multilayer unit cell with amixture of metal and dielectric materialsto configurate the encoding metamaterials. The higher transmittance with more than 0.9 and the phase change from 0°to 360°are critically designed for unit cells correspondingto different encoded particles. Here, the parallel encoding method and the checkerboard encoding method are adopted to construct the encoding metamaterials by using corresponding encoded particles. The scattering energy for co-polarization transmitted electromagnetic wave canbe flexibly manipulated by using the designed encoding metamaterials. The far field scattering of transmitted wave is numerically simulatedby using finite integral method. According to the generalized Snell's law, it is found that the calculatedtheoretical deflection angles agree well with that of numerical simulation..
Encoding metamaterial, Electromagnetic scattering, Dielectric, Microstructures.
Submitted at: July 19, 2019
Accepted at: Oct. 22, 2020
FUHAI LIU, BO FANG, JING FAN, XUETAO CHENG, ZHIGANG YAN, HAIYONG GAN, YINGWEI HE, HAO YU, CHENXIA LI, XUFENG JING, ZHI HONG, Beam manipulation of transmission co-polarization wave based on multilayer encoding metamaterials, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 22, Iss. 9-10, pp. 461-470 (2020)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 137 (from 94 distinct Internet Addresses ).