Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
ELSAYED M. E. ZAYED1, MOHAMED E. M. ALNGAR2, REHAM M. A. SHOHIB3, ANJAN BISWAS4,5,6,7,8,* , YAKUP YILDIRIM9, HASHIM M. ALSHEHIRI5, MILIVOJ BELIC10
- Mathematics Department, Faculty of Sciences, Zagazig University, Zagazig–44519, Egypt
- Basic Science Department, Faculty of Computers and Artificial Intelligence, Modern University for Technology & Information, Cairo 11585, Egypt
- Basic Science Department, Higher Institute of Foreign Trade & Management Sciences, New Cairo Academy, Cairo, 379, Egypt
- Department of Mathematics and Physics, Grambling State University, Grambling, LA—71245, USA
- Mathematical Modeling and Applied Computation (MMAC) Research Group, Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah–21589, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Applied Sciences, Cross–Border Faculty, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, 111 Domneasca Street, Galati–800201, Romania
- Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Medunsa–0204, Pretoria, South Africa
- Department of Applied Mathematics, National Research Nuclear University, 31 Kashirskoe Hwy, Moscow–115409, Russian Federation
- Department of Computer Engineering, Biruni University, 34010 Istanbul, Turkey
- Institute of Physics Belgrade, Pregrevica 118, 11080 Zemun, Serbia
The paper studies soliton solutions in couplers with optical metamaterials that are governed by the lately proposed Kudryashov’s generalized form of power–law of refractive index. The low–count chromatic dispersion is also replenished with cubic–quartic dispersive effects. The couplers are of both kinds, namely twin–core couplers as well as multiple–core type. The auxiliary equation approach recovers a full spectrum of solitons that are exhibited with their necessary parameter restrictions..
Solitons; Couplers; Metamaterials; Kudryashov.
Submitted at: Dec. 7, 2021
Accepted at: Oct. 5, 2022
ELSAYED M. E. ZAYED, MOHAMED E. M. ALNGAR, REHAM M. A. SHOHIB, ANJAN BISWAS, YAKUP YILDIRIM, HASHIM M. ALSHEHIRI, MILIVOJ BELIC, Cubic–quartic solitons in couplers with optical metamaterials having generalized Kudryashov’s law of refractive index, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 24, Iss. 9-10, pp. 438-449 (2022)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 1 (from 1 distinct Internet Addresses ).