Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
D. SARKAR1, G. SANJEEV2, T. N. BHAT3,4, M. G. MAHESHA1,*
- Department of Physics, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, Manipal 576104, India
- Department of Physics, Mangalore University, Mangalore 574119, India
- nstitute of Materials Research and Engineering, A*STAR (Agency of Sci ence, Technology, and Research), 117602 Singapore
- Department of Materials Science, Mangalore University, Mangalore 574119, India
Ge2Sb2Te5 (GST) thin films have been grown by thermal evaporation technique. The grown films have been irradiated with electron beam at various doses. As -deposited and irradiated films have been characterized for their structural, optical and electrical properties. Raman spectra has been recorded to get more insight on structural rearrangement that happened during the irradiation process. Detailed analysis of these data has been made to explore the behavior of system under electron irradiation environment.
GST, Phase change memory, Structural property, Optical property, Electrical property, Raman spectroscopy.
Submitted at: Feb. 25, 2017
Accepted at: Feb. 12, 2018
D. SARKAR, G. SANJEEV, T. N. BHAT, M. G. MAHESHA, Effect of electron beam irradiation on thermally evaporated Ge2Sb2Te5 thin films, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 1-2, pp. 84-86 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 334 (from 209 distinct Internet Addresses ).