Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
M. SAJJAD1, S. ASLAM1, K. ALI1,* , Y. JAMIL1, H. M. KHAN2, M.R.AHMAD3, M. Z. RASHID4, M. ALZAID5
- Nano-optoelectronics Research Laboratory, Department of Physics, University of Agriculture Faisalabad,38040 Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Instituteof Physics, Islamia UniversityofBahawalpur, Bahawalpur, Paksitan
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Physics (CASP) GC University Lahore, Pakistan
- Horticultural Rresearch Institute, AyubAgricultural Research Institute, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Physics Department, College of Science, Jouf University, P.O. Box 2014, Al-Jouf, Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
BiFeO3is a multiferroic substance whichexhibitsboth antiferromagnetic and ferroelectric behaviour.Manganese doped Bismuth ferrite (BiFeO3) nanoparticles were preparedby usingco-precipitation method,BiFeO3 was fabricated with the substitutionof manganese from 10%, 20%, 30%,40% and50%.However, asmall lattice distortion or phase change appeareddue to shifting of peaks to the higher angle in bismuth ferritesamples, it also enhances the Mn content. Thecrystal structure, average crystallite size, hkl planes, lattice constant and volume of unit cell were analyzed by using XRD.We demonstrate that the valueof lattice constant“a” increased while volume ofunit cell gradually decreases, however,average crystallite size changed irregularly. Results accomplished by SEMare illustrated toobserve thechange incompositionof the samples by variation of manganeseconcentration.The optical characteristics of the prepared specimen have been measured using UV-Vis spectroscopy.The wavelength range of absorptionspectrumisfound in between 378nmto 385nm. The magnitude of I − V curve gradually decreases on further increment of dopant elemen.
Optical properties,Morphology,Magnetoelectric devices,Substitution.
Submitted at: Aug. 13, 2020
Accepted at: April 8, 2021
M. SAJJAD, S. ASLAM, K. ALI, Y. JAMIL, H. M. KHAN, M.R.AHMAD, M. Z. RASHID, M. ALZAID, Enhanced structural and optical properties of Mn-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles at different substitutions, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 23, Iss. 3-4, pp. 199-206 (2021)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 104 (from 72 distinct Internet Addresses ).