Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
QIN ZHOU1, AHMED H. ARNOUS2, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA3, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH4, MEHMET EKICI5, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH6, ALI SALEH ALSHOMRANI4, ANJAN BISWAS4,5,* , MILIVOJ BELIC7
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Wuhan Donghu University, Wuhan, 430212, PR China
- Department of Engineering Mathematics and Physics, Higher Institute of Engineering, El-Shorouk, Cairo, Egypt
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria-0008, South Africa
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah-21589, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Mathematics Faculty of Science and Arts, Bozok University 66100 Yozgat Turkey
- Department of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, East of Guilan, University of Guilan, P.C. 44891-63157, Rudsar-Vajargah, Iran
- Science Program, Texas A&M University at Qatar, PO Box-23874, Doha, Qatar
This paper studies optical solitons in DWDM systems. There are two types of nonlinear media considered. They are Kerr law and parabolic law. The integration algorithm applied is the modified simple equation sheme. The constraint solutions hold the solutions in place..
Solitons, DWDM system; Modified simple equation method.
Submitted at: Feb. 17, 2017
Accepted at: Feb. 12, 2018
QIN ZHOU, AHMED H. ARNOUS, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH, MEHMET EKICI, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH, ALI SALEH ALSHOMRANI, ANJAN BISWAS, MILIVOJ BELIC, Optical solitons in DWDM system with modified simple equation method, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 1-2, pp. 46-51 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 248 (from 155 distinct Internet Addresses ).