Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
G. SOUCA1,* , R. DUDRIC1, C. IACOVITA2, A. MOLDOVAN3, T. FRENTIU4, R. STIUFIUC2,3, C. M. LUCACIU2, R. TETEAN1, E. BURZO1
- Faculty of Physics, “Babes Bolyai” University, Kogalniceanu 1, 400084 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Department of Pharmaceutical Physics-Biophysics, Faculty of Pharmacy, “Iuliu Hatieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pasteur 6, 400349 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Department of Bionanoscopy, MedFuture Research Center for Advance Medicine,“Iuliu Hatieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pasteur 4-6, 400337 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, “Babes Bolyai” University, 11 Arany Janos, 400028, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Two series of octahedral Fe3-xZnxO4 nanoparticles with mean sizes of 27 nm and 73 nm were prepared by thermal decomposition. All samples crystallize in inverse spinel cubic type structure with the Zn2+ ions located in tetrahedral sites. Magnetic measurements indicate an increase of the saturation magnetizations by 20% for a Zn content of x=0.12. The estimated anisotropy constants are close to that of pure magnetite. The physical properties of the investigated series are analysed in correlation with their structural properties..
Fe3-xZnxO4 nanoparticles, Crystal structure, Magnetic properties.
Submitted at: Jan. 13, 2020
Accepted at: June 16, 2020
G. SOUCA, R. DUDRIC, C. IACOVITA, A. MOLDOVAN, T. FRENTIU, R. STIUFIUC, C. M. LUCACIU, R. TETEAN, E. BURZO, Physical properties of Zn doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 22, Iss. 5-6, pp. 298-302 (2020)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 250 (from 170 distinct Internet Addresses ).