Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
R. HIRIAN1,2,* , S. MICAN1, O. ISNARD3,4, V. POP1
- Faculty of Physics, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, RO-400084, Romania
- MedFuture Research Center for Advance Medicine, “Iuliu Hațieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, L. Pasteur 4-6, 400349 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- University Grenoble Alpes, Institut NÉEL, 25 rue des martyrs, F-38042 Grenoble, France
- CNRS, Institut NÉEL, 25 rue des martyrs, F-38042 Grenoble, France
Exchange coupled nanocomposite hold great promise for the future of permanent magnets, with a predicted energy density of 1 MJ/m3. However, due to the precise nanostructure control required, compaction at high temperature can pose difficulties. In this work we explore the effects of high temperature annealing, up to 820 °C (for a short duration), on the magnetic properties of exchange coupled SmCo5+20%Fe nanocomposite powders produced trough mechanical milling. These results were compared to those obtained for samples annealed at lower temperature for a longer duration (up to 1.5 h). In both cases promising energy products (estimated for the 100% dense samples) of approximately 100 kJ/m3 have been obtained, for certain annealing regimes in isotropic samples..
magnetic nanocomposites, spring magnet, short time annealing, mechanical milling.
Submitted at: Dec. 6, 2021
Accepted at: Dec. 6, 2022
R. HIRIAN, S. MICAN, O. ISNARD, V. POP, The influence of short time heat treatment on the magnetic behaviour of SmCo5/α-Fe nanocomposite obtained by mechanical milling, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 24, Iss. 11-12, pp. 594-598 (2022)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 1 (from 1 distinct Internet Addresses ).