Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
M. FATMI1,* , Z. BOUMERZOUG2, B. GHEBOULI3, T. CHIHI4, M. A. GHEBOULI1,5, Z. K. HEIBA6,7
- Research Unit on Emerging Materials (RUEM), University of Ferhat Abbas of Setif 01, Algeria
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Biskra, Biskra, Algeria
- Laboratory for Studying Surfaces and Interfaces of Solid Materials (LSSISM),, Department of Physics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Ferhat Abbas Setif 01, Algeria
- Laboratory for Elaboration of New Materials and Characterization (LENMC), University of Ferhat Abbas Setif 01, Algeria
- Microelectronic Laboratory (LMSE), University of Bachir Ibrahimi, Bordj-Bou-Arreridj 34000, Algeria
- Physics department, Faculty of Sciences, Taif University, Saudi Arabia
- Physics department, Faculty of Sciences, Ain shams University, Cairo, Eygpt
The use of various experimental techniques as X-ray diffraction with Rietveld analysis, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and micro-hardness measurements shows their importance and their complementarity in the study of the ageing process in Pb-17.4 wt. % Sn alloy. Actually, their sensitivity to various precipitation stages is different and can give more information to describe the evolution of the structure, the nature and the morphology of the precipitated phase’s particles which is not yet well established. However, no effect on the precipitation mode has been observed during the low and high deformation. Moreover it has been shown that the phase’s transformations kinetics (precipitation or recrystallization) is very fast..
Pb-Sn; Precipitation, Grain boundary, Kinetics.
Submitted at: Sept. 28, 2013
Accepted at: Nov. 7, 2013
M. FATMI, Z. BOUMERZOUG, B. GHEBOULI, T. CHIHI, M. A. GHEBOULI, Z. K. HEIBA, Thermomechanical, plastic deformation and quenching effects on precipitation in Pb-17.4 wt. % Sn alloy, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 15, Iss. 11-12, pp. 1256-1262 (2013)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 118 (from 72 distinct Internet Addresses ).