Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
V. JOKANOVIĆ1,2,* , B. ČOLOVIĆ1, N. BUNDALESKI1, M. JOKANOVIĆ2, A. TRAJKOVSKA PETKOSKA3, M. FERRARA4, I. NASOV5, Z. RAKOČEVIĆ1
- Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences, University of Belgrade, Mike Petrovića Alasa 12-14, 11001 Belgrade, Serbia
- ALBOS d.o.o., Orahovačka 19, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- University St. Kliment Ohridski, Faculty of Technology and Technical Sciences, Titogradska 42, 1400 Veles, R. Macedonia
- DTE-STT-SCIS, Laboratorio sviluppo componenti ed impianti solari, Piazzale Enrico Fermi 1 , 80055 Portici (NA), Italia
- Plasma d.o.o., 29 November 66/9, 1000 Skopje, R. Macedonia
Optical properties of TixOy thin film, of thickness 125 nm, obtained by pulsed magnetron sputtering were investigated in this paper. XRD analysis revealed the presence of anatase, rutile, TiO, Ti2O3 and Ti3O5 phases. XPS analysis showed similar results. SEM analysis showed quite smooth surface of the film. Spectroscopic ellipsometry revealed sharp decrease of refractive index in wavelength range 300-500 nm and extremely low values of extinction coefficients which are less than 0.01 at wavelengths equal to or higher than 500 nm..
Pulsed magnetron sputtering, TixOy thin film, Refractive index, Extinction coefficient.
Submitted at: July 11, 2017
Accepted at: April 5, 2018
V. JOKANOVIĆ, B. ČOLOVIĆ, N. BUNDALESKI, M. JOKANOVIĆ, A. TRAJKOVSKA PETKOSKA, M. FERRARA, I. NASOV, Z. RAKOČEVIĆ, TixOy thin films with extremely low extinction coefficients obtained by pulsed magnetron sputtering, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 3-4, pp. 169-174 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 323 (from 221 distinct Internet Addresses ).